Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Rowley Eyewear

I am always in search of new glasses, so I wanted to try Rowley Eyewear by Cynthia Rowley.
I am a big fan of Cynthia Rowley fashion and an even bigger fan of Cynthia Rowley herself, so I was definitely interested in her eyewear collection!

You go to their site, select 4 pairs of your choice, and you have 7 days to try them on for FREE! from the comfort of your own home. They even make it easy by including a return label so all you have to do is slap on the label on the black tube and drop it off at your local Fed Ex store when you're done.
You can even go to your local mailing stores if they handle Fed Ex.




These are the beauties I tried.
Top to bottom: no. 29 (in black) / no. 51 (in black) / no. 18 (in pearlized blue) /no. 65 (in teal fade)



no. 65 ( in teal fade) was my favorite!
They have many many more styles for both men and women. Check it out here.